Personal Information Protection Policy
1. Acquisition, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
The Company will use the Personal Information of customers to provide overall services of the Company. In addition, the Company may use Personal Information in the following ways.
- In response to the customer’s contact or inquiries regarding the Company’s products and services.
- In order to send documents, products or gifts, etc.
- To provide information regarding products and services, and campaign information from the Company, its group companies, and business partners.
- To request for participation in questionnaires.
- Marketing activities, analyzing market trends, etc.
In accordance with laws regarding the protection of Personal Information, the Company will respond promptly to requests of disclosure or correction, directly from the customer, in a reasonable, required range.
2. Measures to Protect Personal Information
The Company has designated a person responsible for managing personal information, limits access on a strictly needs-only basis, and has in place measures against unauthorized access, loss, manipulation, and leakage of personal information.
When outsourcing the handling of personal information, the Company evaluates and selects consignees based on their information security measures and personal information management standards.
Furthermore, outsourcing agreements include explicit clauses with respect to the handling of personal information in order to ensure the safe and appropriate handling thereof.
3. Joint Use and Outsourcing
Within the scope of the abovementioned purposes, the Company may make joint use of Personal Information with its group companies. In such cases, the Company will serve as the supervisor.
In addition, within the scope of the abovementioned purposes, the Company may entrust a portion of its business affairs to a business partner. In such cases, a confidentiality agreement will be entered between the Company and its business partner and appropriate supervision will be conducted.
4. Other Matters
The company has established internal rules, pursuant to relevant laws, regulations, and guidelines, with respect to the handling of personal information, and continually reviews such rules for further improvement.
The Company abides with relevant laws and regulations as well as its internal rules with respect to the handling of personal information.
The status of execution of items 1, 2, 3 and 4 above are audited as appropriate, with any problematic findings promptly remediated.
6. Matters Related to Websites
7. Revision to Our Personal Information Protection Policy
8. Contact Pertaining to Personal Information Protection
Name: MARUTAYA CO., LTD.
Phone: +81 3-5687-6111
Reception Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm (except weekends, national holidays, and year-end & new year)