Terms and Conditions
- Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between DDD HOTEL and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practice.
- In any case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest, insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, such special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of
- (1)Name of the Guest(s) ;
- (2)Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival ;
- (3)Accommodation Charges (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the Attached Table NO.1) ;
- (4)Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- In case of the Guest requesting, during his stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of the preceding paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
- A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply when it can be proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Guest may be required to pay the charge by the date specified by the Hotel.
- When the Guest has failed to pay the charge by the date Stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the event that the Guest is thus informed by the Hotel when the period of the payment of the charge is specified.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same paragraph.
- In the case when the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as though the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
- The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following Cases:
- (1)When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- (2)When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
- (3)When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner that will contravene the law or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation;
- (4)When the Guest seeking accommodation is a syndicate, a gangster, an organization or a participant related with a syndicate, or an antisocial force;
- (5)When the Guest seeking accommodation is a corporation or an organization controlled by a syndicate or a gangster;
- (6)When the Guest seeking accommodation is a corporation that includes a gangster;
- (7)When the Hotel is requested and/or forced to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the Guest's accommodation;
- (8)When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious diseases;
- (9)When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, dysfunction of the facilities or any other unavoidable causes;
- (10)When the Guest seeking accommodation appears liable to conduct , or in fact conducts himself or herself in a disorderly manner; when the Guest disturbs or annoys other guests or especially when the Guest is heavily intoxicated (as indicated in Article 5 of Tokyo metropolitan Ordinance concerning the enforcement of the Ryokan Business Law).
- The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by notifying to the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest has cancelled the whole or part of the Accommodation Contract due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before the payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in Attached Table No. 2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
- In the case when the Guest does not appear by 23:00 of the accommodation date without advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being Cancelled by the Guest and claim for the cancellation charge listed in Attached Table No. 2.
- The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following Cases:
- (1)When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or have conducted himself or herself in a manner that will contravene the law or act against the public order and good morals in regard to his or her accommodation;
- (2)When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious diseases;
- (3)When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
- (4)When the Guest is a syndicate, a gangster, an organization or a participant related with a syndicate, or an antisocial force;
- (5)When the Guest is a corporation or an organization controlled by a syndicate or a gangster;
- (6)When the Guest is a corporation includes a gangster;
- (7)When the Hotel is requested and/or forced to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his or her accommodation;
- (8)When the Guest appears liable to conduct , or in fact conducts himself or herself in a disorderly manner; when the Guest disturbs or annoys other guests or especially when the Guest is heavily intoxicated (as indicated in Article 5 of Kyoto metropolitan Ordinance concerning the enforcement of the Ryokan Business Law).
- (9)When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the fire-fighting facilities and other prohibitions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires).
- In the case where the Hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any future services due under the terms of the said Contract.
- The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of the
- (1)Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest(s) ;
- (2)Except Japanese nationality, passport number, port and date of entry into Japan;
- (3)Date and estimated time of departure;
- (4)Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m. the next day. However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
- The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy
the room beyond the time prescribed in the same paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows:
- (1)Until 2PM : JPY2,000 per hour;
- (2)After 2PM : the full room charge;
- The Guest shall observe the Use Regulations established by the Hotel, which are posted within the premises of the Hotel.
- The breakdown and the method of calculation of the Accommodation Charges, etc. , that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the Attached Table No. 1.
- Accommodation Charges shall be paid by the payment method requested by the Hotel.
- Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him or her by the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage/lost to the luggage if the Hotel has caused such damage/lost to the Guest in the fulfillment or the non fulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements limiting the maximum amount to be 2 times of the room charge. However, the same shall not apply in cases when such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
DDD HOTEL will not compensate for any damages to cash or valuables to an article brought by a guest.
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of his or her check-in.
- When the baggages or belongings of the Guest are found left after his check-out, and the ownership of the article is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no instruction is given to the Hotel by the owner or when the ownership is not confirmed, the Hotel first shall keep them for 90 days include discovery date in principle, then bring them to a nearby police station.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the building includes the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited with the Hotel or not. However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regard to the management of the parking lot.
- The Guest shall compensate full amount to the Hotel for any damages and lost profits caused through the intention or negligence on the part of the Guest.
- In the case where the Guest uses computer communications such as the internet, the Guest shall have full responsibility of utilizing it. The Hotel shall not be liable for any damage of the Guest caused by system errors or any other reasons. In addition, any damage for the Hotel or the third party caused by inappropriate computer operation of the Guest shall be compensated by the Guest.
ATTACHED TABLE NO. 1 The Calculation Method of the Accommodation Charges
Total Accommodation Charges
Accommodation Charge:Basic Accommodation Charge / Service Charge
Extra Charges:Meals, Drinks and Other Expenses
Tax :Consumption Tax *Tax charges are subject to change by revisions of the Tax Laws.
ATTACHED TABLE NO. 2 Cancellation Charge for the Hotel
The day when the Hotel is informed of the cancellation of the Accommodation Contract
● days prior - : Free cancellation accepted up to 3 days prior to arrival date
Less than 2days prior : 100% Any cancellation less than 2 days prior to arrival date is subject to 100% cancellation fees
HOTEL ROOM RULES OF USE
In order to assure you and all of our Guests a secure and pleasant stay with us, we have established the following regulations governing the usage of our facilities, in accordance with Article 10 of the Terms and Conditions, published by the Japanese Ministry of Transportation. When these regulations and policies are not observed, we may be obliged to refuse permission for continued occupancy of guest rooms or usage of other facilities. Kindly note that Guests may also be held liable for damages caused to the Hotel by non-observance or these regulations.
Regulations Related to Fire Prevention
- Please do not bring or use flammable items, such as heating equipment, cooking equipment, irons in DDD HOTEL.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all rooms. Please use the smoking room on the 2nd floor to smoke.
- Please do not touch fire-fighting equipment unless there is an emergency.
- Please review the emergency exits instructions and locate the emergency exits on your floor promptly upon your arrival.
- Please make sure to lock your door when leaving your room during your stay.
- Should someone call on your room, please identify your visitor before opening the door. If the person appears to be suspicious, please contact DDD HOTEL reception immediately.
- Please use the 1st floor or 2nd floor to meet with visitors.
- Persons other than those registered guests are strictly prohibited from staying at DDD HOTEL.
Handling of deposited valuables and items
- A safety deposit box for money and valuables is available free of charge in the guest room. The hotel shall not be liable for any loss of theft of valuables.
- The Hotel shall keep articles left on the premises of the Hotel for 90 days and there-after shall surrender them to the appropriate authorities in accordance with the Lost Goods Act.
- Please be aware that DDD HOTEL may request a predetermined deposit amount when guests are arriving. Please make payment each time when DDD HOTEL requests payment during you stay.
- Please note that DDD HOTEL cannot accept payments or requests for exchange by checks.
- DDD HOTEL cannot make advance payments on behalf of guests for airfares, train and bus fares, taxi fares, postage, costs of sending luggage, or any other expenses.
- Please refrain from the following activities, which may inconvenience other guests in the buildings:
- (1) Please do not bring the following items to DDD HOTEL because they may inconvenience other guests in the
- (I) Pets and animals, such as dogs, cats and birds (excluding guide dogs, hearing assistance dogs, and service dogs)
- (ii) Items with an offensive smell
- (iii)Inflammable or combustible items, such as gunpowder and volatile oil
- (iv) Please do not bring illicit items into DDD HOTEL. Please do not carry out gambling and other illegal activities in DDD HOTEL.
- (2) Please avoid inconveniencing other guests in the buildings with acts such as shouting or singing, or acts that similarly create a loud noise.
- (3) Please do not use guest rooms for purposes other than sleeping or dining without the permission of DDD HOTEL.
- (4) Please do not bring food or drink into DDD HOTEL, or order food from delivery services.
- (5) Please do not carry out activities that alter the state of DDD HOTEL, such as reallocating facilities or items in DDD HOTEL, without the permission of DDD HOTEL.
- (6) Please do not display items by the window of DDD HOTEL that deface its appearance.
- (7) DDD HOTEL strictly prohibits any people other than registered guests from staying at DDD HOTEL. Guests are also requested not to invite visitors to their guest rooms.
- (8) Please do not deliver or display advertising materials, or solicit the sale of goods in DDD HOTEL without the permission of DDD HOTEL.
- (9) Please note that publishing photos or other images taken in DDD HOTEL for commercial purposes, without the permission of DDD HOTEL, may result in legal action.
- (10) Please do not leave guest rooms and enter corridors and other places in DDD HOTEL wearing night wear, bathrobes or slippers.
- (11) Please do not take any products home with you from DDD HOTEL.
- (1) Please do not bring the following items to DDD HOTEL because they may inconvenience other guests in the buildings:
- When the prohibited activities as described in the preceding paragraph are not ceased immediately at the request of DDD HOTEL, DDD HOTEL shall prohibit the guests from using its facilities.
Prohibition of antisocial forces from using DDD HOTEL facilities
- DDD HOTEL prohibits the following organizations or individuals from using its facilities:
- (1) Organized crime groups, members of organized crime groups, and organizations or parties related to organized crime groups
- (2) Companies and parties related to organizations whose business activities are controlled by organized crime groups or the members of organized crime groups
- (3) Antisocial forces, and members of or parties related to antisocial forces.
- (4) In cases when activities such as acts of violence, injury, threats, blackmail, intimidation, and similar activities are confirmed
- (5) Persons who are not able to secure their own safety due to lack of control, as a result of mental instability, drugs and other factors, or any persons, or any persons who are likely to cause danger, fear, or anxiety among other DDD HOTEL guests
- When (1) to (3) described in the preceding paragraph are confirmed as applicable, DDD HOTEL will immediately ban the relevant parties from its facilities.